Admission to the online Master of Environmental Science: Hydrology & Water Security is selective. GRE scores are optional and not required for admission, but they may be required by some potential faculty sponsors to be considered for a Qualifying Graduate Assistantship.
To apply, students must:
- Complete the online application at https://gograd.ou.edu/apply/
- Submit a current resume
- Provide official college transcripts from all institutions
- Submit a personal statement
- International students must demonstrate English proficiency
- Additional information may be required*
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and are reviewed individually.
International students must also take the TOEFL exam and submit a valid score report.
Additional admissions factors may include the following: work or service experience, demonstrated leadership potential, exceptional talents or skills, trends or improvement in academic performance, and undergraduate school performance.